Welcome to the Department of Agricultural Science, Dairy
Management, and Agricultural Business Web pages. Throughout
these pages, you will notice that students are our focal
point. Our departmental goals, which complement this
- To develop technical, entrepreneurial, business,
professional, communicational, critical thinking, computer
and agricultural competency of students through the three
programs (Agricultural Science, Dairy Management, and
Agricultural Business) offered by the department.
- To develop the interpersonal and leadership skills of the
students in the department through departmental clubs.
- To provide an environment for students that is conducive
to gain the skills, knowledge, and attitude needed for
them to succeed in their chosen profession.
- To assist graduates in securing jobs in their chosen
- To promote excellence in education in each program of the
- To promote the image of production agriculture as a
science- and technology-based business.
We hope that you find our web pages informative and
helpful. If you have any question please do not hesitate
to contact us.