Floyd L. Beebe Memorial Award
The Floyd L. Beebe Memorial award was created by Robert Beebe in memory of his father. This award recognizes a full-time student at the Morrisville campus who meet the following criteria:
- Academic merit – must have a 3.25 or higher cumulative GPA
- Financial need
- Goes above and beyond classroom activities
- Must be enrolled in one of the following degree programs:
- Accounting A.S., A.A.S.
- Agricultural Business A.A.S
- Agricultural Business Development B.B.A.
- Agriculture Engineering A.A.S.
- Agricultural Science A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S., B.T.
- Automotive Technology Management B.B.A.
- Business Administration B.B.A., A.A.S., A.S.
- Computer Information Systems A.A.S., A.S.
- Computer Science A.S.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management B.B.A.
- Environmental and Natural Resources Conservation A.S.
- Food Service Administration A.A.S.
- Information Technology: App Software Dev. B.T.
- Information Technology: Electronic Mktin & Pub B.T.
- Information Technology: End-User Support B.T.
- Information Technology Management B.B.A.
- Information Technology: Network Administration B.T.
- Information Technology: Web Development B.T.
- Medical Office Administration A.A.S.
- Office Administration: Management A.A.S.
- Residential Construction A.O.S.
- Restaurant Management A.A.S.
- Technology Management B.T.
- Teacher Education (Transfer) A.A., A.S.
- Wood Products Technology A.A.S.
Award applications are due by November 15 of each year. View the Floyd L. Beebe Memorial Award Application
Award Category: General
View more awards and scholarships