Scholarship & Award DetailsFinancial Aid
Diesel Technology Scholarship Program
Diesel Technology Scholarship Program through the Associated General Contractors of America, New York State Chapter, Inc. Eligible students will:
- Be entering their sophomore, junior or senior year at a two (2) or four (4) year college
- Serious intent upon a career in the highway construction industry
- Pursuing a degree in Diesel Technology at an accredited college or university in New York State
- Enrolled full time and carrying 12 credit hours
- Be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States
- Be a New York state resident
AGC offers two $1,500 scholarships annually for students studying Diesel Technology. The scholarship is contingent upon the student maintaining a 2.5 GPA pursuing a major in Diesel Technology as a full time student. Applications will be posted by March 1 of each year and must be received by May 15 of that same year. The applications are fillable pdf's. Please fill in the form, print them out, and mail them in.
Applications can be downloaded from their website at www.agcnys.org.