School Codes

Federal - 002859
TAP (Associate Degree) - 3030
TAP (Bachelor Degree) - 6030

Financial Aid

Phone: (315) 684-6289
Fax: (315) 684-6628
Whipple Administration Building, 3rd Floor

Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Independent Student Status

Financial Aid
Federal regulations require that a student, before being classified as independent, meet at least one of the following criteria:
  • Be 24 years of age by January 1 of the year for which independent student aid is sought
  • Be a veteran of the armed forces
  • Be an orphan or ward of the court
  • Have legal dependents other than a spouse, be married, or be in graduate school