School Codes

Federal - 002859
TAP (Associate Degree) - 3030
TAP (Bachelor Degree) - 6030

Financial Aid

Phone: (315) 684-6289
Fax: (315) 684-6628
Whipple Administration Building, 3rd Floor

Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Federal College Work Study (CWS) Program

Financial Aid

The Federal CWS program provides funds to employ students who have financial need and who must earn a part of their educational expenses. Students must be enrolled at least half-time in a graduate, undergraduate or vocational program in an approved post-secondary educational institution.

The college determines who is eligible for FCWS, how much the student may earn and when the student will work. Morrisville State College will make every effort to place a student in a job which relates to the student's course of study, but no guarantee can be given that this will be the case. Jobs range from assisting individual instructors to clerical assistants to tour guides in the admissions office. Since FCWS is awarded by the college, only normal financial aid application procedures need be followed to apply.

FCWS monies will NOT be automatically credited to the student's bill; it is up to the student to apply payments toward their bill from the monies earned through FCWS