Book Voucher PolicyFinancial Aid
All Pell eligible students who have submitted their financial aid documentation to the Financial Aid Office may be eligible for a Book Voucher.
- Complete their FAFSA Application for the current academic year.
- Submit all financial aid documentation to the Financial Aid Office 10 business days prior to the first day of the semester.
- Have scheduled classes and registered with Student Accounts 10 business days prior to the first day of the semester.
- Have a credit from Pell Grant and/or Federal Title IV funds after tuition, fees, housing, and meal charges are deducted.
- Complete a Book Voucher Application through the Financial Aid Office.
Please note that a Book Voucher is an advance against a student's processed Pell award for the purpose of purchasing books and supplies and is set up as a credit on the students Morrisville College ID card to be used at the Campus Store.
Book Vouchers are authorized for a minimum of $250 and requires a $50 Application Fee. If more than $250 is required to purchase books and supplies a copy of the estimate from the Campus Bookstore must be provided at the time of application.
Refund checks from Federal Student Loans are generally available the first day of the semester for returning students who have completed their FAFSA and all other Financial Aid requirements. Returning students with Federal Student Loans will not be eligible to receive Book Vouchers, as it is anticipated that a refund check will be available.
- Dacia L. Banks
Director of Financial Aid
- Elizabeth D. Berry
Assistant Director Financial Aid, Financial Aid Officer
- Amber L. Horner
Office Assistant 1 (Keyboarding)
- Christine A. Krause
Agency Program Aide