Emergency InformationEmergency Information
- University Police: 684-6410 or #UP from AT&T cell phone
- Counseling Center: 684-6078
- Fire/Ambulance: 911
- You can also use Blue Light emergency phones on campus.
- View Class Cancellations
Emergency Communication & Planning
The safety and security of the Morrisville State College community is the college's highest priority. To ensure this goal is met, the college takes a proactive approach to emergency planning so that it is prepared to respond quickly and appropriately in emergency situations.
The college has a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan. For security reasons, the plan is not posted on the Internet.
The Emergency Response Team meets frequently throughout the year to review safety and security issues, update the college's Emergency Response Plan, and participate in tabletop exercises. The Emergency Response Team is ready to be activated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The purpose of this website is to provide practical, helpful information and resources to students, employees and parents.
Reporting an Emergency
If an unexpected, time-sensitive emergency occurs, it should be reported immediately to University Police (x6410) or by calling 911. University Police officers are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the year. Be prepared to state your name, the nature of the emergency and your location.
Emergencies, disasters or accidents - natural and man-made - can happen at any time or without warning. Morrisville State College students and employees should familiarize themselves with college buildings and the following guidelines:
- Know at least two building exits other than the elevators.
- Know the location of building fire alarm systems.
- Know emergency phone numbers and keep them posted.
- Participate in all fire drills and take them seriously.
- Evacuate at the first sign of smoke, fire alarm, or an evacuation notice.
- Assist with the evacuation of disabled individuals.