We are fortunate to have one of the best collegiate horticulture facilities in northeast.
Here are the highlights:
* 10,000 sq ft state-of-the-art greenhouses that feature tempered glass, automatic thermal/ shade curtains, 14' high to the gutters, computer environmental controls, Netafim pressure-compensated irrigation system, semiautomatic photoperiod control area, ebb and flood bench area, tropical foliage collection, hydroponic tomato production area, cut flower production area, orchid breeding stock, hibiscus grafting stock, and our pair of department mascot iguana!
* Campus Flowershop and Floral Design Lab
* Botany and Tissue Culture Lab
* Landscape Design / Architecture Studio with 15 Computer-Aided Design Stations
* High Technology Lecture Room
* Soils / Production Preparations Area with Custom Root Media Mixing
* Campus Arboretum, Specialized Plants and Planting Areas.