Accepted Student DaysAdmissions
Attention accepted students!
You’re now a Morrisville Mustang! Take your next step: Attend one of our July Accepted Student Days to review your course schedule, meet faculty, fellow students, and learn more about completing the college registration process. By participating in an July Accepted Student Day, you will be prepared for the start of your college experience!
- Monday July 15th - School of Agriculture & NRC, Liberal Arts
- Tuesday July 16th - School of Business, General Studies, Science & Technology
- Wednesday, July 17th - Norwich Campus
Please refer to future mailings and updates to this site for further information on the Norwich Campus Accepted Student Day.
Accepted students must register for this event via their Web for Students account using the previously sent web PIN number from your acceptance packet! If you have not paid your admission deposit, you will not be able to register online. You will need to contact the Admissions Office at 315-684-6046 as soon as possible to pay your deposit.
We hope to see you in July!
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS OVERVIEW
Accepted Student Days are a one day event that enables students & parents to:
- Complete Financial Aid
- Meet faculty/review course schedules
- Turn in health/immunization records
- Get I.D. photos taken
- Receive laptop/AT&T cell phone information
Have questions answered from numerous offices on campus:
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Center
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Activities
- Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation
- Academic Enrichment Center
All incoming students without prior college level Math credit will be required to take a math placement exam. Students will not be required to take the Math Placement on their Accepted Student Day. Information on the Math Placement Exam can be found here (link to instructions) https://webfor.morrisville.edu/math_placement_2013_instructions.pdf !
MORRISVILLE AUXILIARY CORPORATION
MAC's informational tables will be in the Student Activities Building Recreation Center during Accepted Student Days. The Campus Store will be open and is located across from the Student Activities Building on the lower level of the Butcher Library.
The MAC Office includes:
- ID Cards: You must get your college ID picture taken. Your ID card is a necessity - it will give you access to dining halls, dorms, the library, computers and more. You will be able to pick up your ID on welcome weekend.
- Meal Plans: Receive information about the different meal plans available and what they cost.
- Job Opportunities: Visit this table to learn about the part time jobs available to students around campus and to pick-up an application.
- Transportation: MAX, Morrisville Area Xpress, is our campus shuttle service. Stop by and receive information on daily schedules and off-campus shuttle service.
- Campus Store: Stop in to the Campus Store to check out the large selection of merchandise. Don't forget to ask about our on-line textbook ordering system, Text Xpress. It's fast, it's easy, and it's free!
Please be aware that there are no overnight accommodations on campus. Students/parents traveling from further distances may want to consider arriving the night before as Accepted Student Days will be beginning promptly at 9 a.m. A list of local accommodations can be found here.
For those arriving by CoachUSA and utilizing local accommodations, a free shuttle to campus is available by dialing 315-489-3909. Please provide your name, pick-up location and time. You can depart directly from the Morrisville Campus from the CoachUSA pick up location in front of the Student Activities Building. To access the bus schedule, please visit http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/
Personal transportation is strongly recommended as public transportation is often limited.
- Ryan R. Clarke
- Leslie V. Crosley
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Doris K. Davis
Keyboard Specialist 2
- Lisa A. Godfrey
- Lindsey M. Graham
- Erin R. Longo
Transfer Admissions Advisor
- Andrea R. Mazor
- Matthew R. Polak
- Barbara A. Roback
Career Planning and Development Officer
- Brian A. Wallenhorst
- Melissa J. Ward
- Marlene A. Westcott