Accepted Student DaysAdmissions
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS
Accepted Student Day events are for Fall 2016 new freshmen and new transfer students to Morrisville State College. Accepted Student Days are MANDATORY for all students who have committed to MSC. If you did NOT attend an April Accepted Student Days you should register for a July date.
July 2016 Dates
Due to a number of factors including faculty availability July dates are divided by major. Should you be unable to attend the date your faculty are available and still wish to attend the alternate July date please contact Admissions at 315.684.6046 to register. Registration for these dates will begin in late April.
- Monday, July 18, 2016 (School of Agriculture, Sustainability, Business & Entrepreneurship and School of General Studies)
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016 (School of Science, Technology and Health Studies and School of Liberal Arts)
- Wednesday, July 20, 2016 NORWICH CAMPUS STUDENTS
August 2016 Welcome Weekend
Welcome Weekend is the kick off to our Fall semester! Select campus offices will be available in the John W. Stewart Center for Student Activities (STUAC) to complete enrollment requirements. Residential students should check into their residence halls to receive their welcome packet prior to coming to the Student Activities Center.
- Thursday, August 25, 2016
Check the Start of Semester page for further details.
NORWICH CAMPUS AUGUST ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS (Students who did not attend the July date)
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016: Check back May 2016 for a preliminary schedule
FIRST DAY OF CLASSES - FALL 2016
- Monday August 29, 2016
For the most up-to-date information concerning your Fall enrollment, please check Web for Students.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS OVERVIEW
Accepted Student Days are a one day event that enables students & parents to:
- Complete Financial Aid
- Meet faculty/review course schedules
- Turn in health/immunization records
- Get I.D. photos taken
- Receive laptop/AT&T cell phone information
Have questions answered from numerous offices on campus:
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Center
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Activities
- Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation
- Academic Enrichment Center
All incoming students are required to take the Math Placement Exam and have the option of completing this during their Accepted Student Day. Please visit the following link to learn more about the exam http://www.morrisville.edu/blackboard/mathplacement.aspx
MORRISVILLE AUXILIARY CORPORATION
MAC's informational tables will be in STUAC during Accepted Student Days. The Campus Store will be open and is located across from the Student Activities Building on the lower level of the Butcher Library.
The MAC Office includes:
- ID Cards: You must get your college ID picture taken. Your ID card is a necessity - it will give you access to dining halls, dorms, the library, computers and more. You will be able to pick up your ID on welcome weekend.
- Meal Plans: Receive information about the different meal plans available and what they cost.
- Job Opportunities: Visit this table to learn about the part time jobs available to students around campus and to pick-up an application.
- Transportation: MAX, Morrisville Area Xpress, is our campus shuttle service. Stop by and receive information on daily schedules and off-campus shuttle service.
- Campus Store: Stop in to the Campus Store to check out the large selection of merchandise. Don't forget to ask about our on-line textbook ordering system, Text Xpress. It's fast, it's easy, and it's free!
Please be aware that there are no overnight accommodations on campus. Students/parents traveling from further distances may want to consider arriving the night before. A list of local accommodations can be found here.
For those arriving by CoachUSA and utilizing local accommodations, a free shuttle to campus is available by giving a 2 business day notice to the MAC transportation office at 315-684-6097. Please note, we are unable to take reservations over the weekend. Please provide your name, pick-up location and time. You can depart directly from the Morrisville Campus from the CoachUSA pick up location in front of the Student Activities Building. To access the bus schedule, please visit http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/.
Personal transportation is strongly recommended as public transportation is often limited.
- Melissa J. Ward
Assistant Director for Enrollment Marketing
- Robert C. Blanchet
Dean of Admission
- Megan M. Croft
- Robert A. Croot
Interim Dean of Admission
- Lisa C. Dunbar
Office Assistant 2 (Keyboarding)
- Lisa A. Godfrey
- Lindsey G. Lefevre
Admissions and Community Outreach Coordinator
- Erin R. Longo
- Devyn B. Thomas
- Brian A. Wallenhorst
(315) 684-6046 x6549
- Marlene A. Westcott
Office Assistant 2