Accepted Student DaysAdmissions
July Accepted Student Days
July Accepted Student Day events are for Fall 2014 new freshmen and new transfer students to Morrisville State College that DID NOT attend an April Accepted Student Day. Students should plan on arriving by 9 a.m. and remain for the entire program. Registration for July Accepted Student Days is now available on Web for Students.
If you have NOT paid your admission deposit and would like to attend a Summer Accepted Student Day please call the admissions office at 315-684-6046.
Please be advised that Accepted Student Days for all Fall 2014 freshmen and transfer students will be held on the following dates:
- July 14- School of Agriculture, Sustainability, Business and Entrepreneurship
- July 15- School of Science, Technology and Health Studies, Liberal Arts and General Studies
A preliminary schedule for July 14 and 15 can be found here.
NORWICH CAMPUS ACCEPTED STUDENT DAY
- July 16, 2014
A preliminary schedule for July 16 can be found here.
Registration for the Norwich Campus Accepted Student Day is now available on Web for Students.
April Accepted Student Days
Online Registration for April Accepted Student Days is now closed. If you would like to attend an April Accepted Student Day please contact the Admissions Office at (315)684-6046.
- April 24
- April 25
- April 26
- April 28
A preliminary schedule for April 24, 25, 28 can be found here.
A preliminary schedule for Saturday, April 26 can be found here.
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAYS OVERVIEW
Accepted Student Days are a one day event that enables students & parents to:
- Complete Financial Aid
- Meet faculty/review course schedules
- Turn in health/immunization records
- Get I.D. photos taken
- Receive laptop/AT&T cell phone information
Have questions answered from numerous offices on campus:
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Center
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Activities
- Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation
- Academic Enrichment Center
All incoming students without prior college level Math credit will be required to take a math placement exam. Students will not be required to take the Math Placement on their Accepted Student Day. Information on the Math Placement Exam can be found here (link to instructions) https://webfor.morrisville.edu/math_placement_2013_instructions.pdf !
MORRISVILLE AUXILIARY CORPORATION
MAC's informational tables will be in the Recreation Center during Accepted Student Days. The Campus Store will be open and is located across from the Student Activities Building on the lower level of the Butcher Library.
The MAC Office includes:
- ID Cards: You must get your college ID picture taken. Your ID card is a necessity - it will give you access to dining halls, dorms, the library, computers and more. You will be able to pick up your ID on welcome weekend.
- Meal Plans: Receive information about the different meal plans available and what they cost.
- Job Opportunities: Visit this table to learn about the part time jobs available to students around campus and to pick-up an application.
- Transportation: MAX, Morrisville Area Xpress, is our campus shuttle service. Stop by and receive information on daily schedules and off-campus shuttle service.
- Campus Store: Stop in to the Campus Store to check out the large selection of merchandise. Don't forget to ask about our on-line textbook ordering system, Text Xpress. It's fast, it's easy, and it's free!
Please be aware that there are no overnight accommodations on campus. Students/parents traveling from further distances may want to consider arriving the night before as Accepted Student Days will be beginning promptly at 9 a.m. A list of local accommodations can be found here.
For those arriving by CoachUSA and utilizing local accommodations, a free shuttle to campus is available within a 48 hour notice by dialing 315-684-6097. Please provide your name, pick-up location and time. You can depart directly from the Morrisville Campus from the CoachUSA pick up location in front of the Student Activities Building. To access the bus schedule, please visit http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/
Personal transportation is strongly recommended as public transportation is often limited.
- Ryan R. Clarke
- Leslie V. Crosley
Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Doris K. Davis
Keyboard Specialist 2
- Lisa A. Godfrey
- Lindsey M. Graham
Senior Admissions Advisor
- Erin R. Longo
Transfer Admissions Advisor
- Dawn R. Morton-Miller
- Kimberly N. Norton
Admissions Marketing Assistant
- Matthew R. Polak
- Barbara A. Roback
Career Planning and Development Officer
- Stephanie E. Stahl
- Brian A. Wallenhorst
- Melissa J. Ward
Senior Admissions Advisor
- Marlene A. Westcott