Visit the CampusAdmissions
Schedule a Visit
Interviews and tours of the college are strongly encouraged, but are not required for admission.
- Daily interviews and tours are conducted at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- It is best to make a visit when college is in session, but appointments are available during the summer and college breaks as well.
- View Driving Directions & Campus Maps
- View a list of lodging accommodations available in the Morrisville area
- If you need special accommodations, please call the Admissions Office at 315-684-6046
For those arriving by CoachUSA and utilizing local accommodations, a free shuttle to campus is available by dialing 315-489-3909. Please provide your name, pick-up location and time. You can depart directly from the Morrisville Campus from the CoachUSA pick up location in front of the Student Activities Building. To access the bus schedule, please visit http://www.coachusa.com/shortline/
All groups wishing to visit Morrisville State College must complete and return the Group Reservation Form (pdf). The Admission Visit Coordinator will contact you once this form is received.
Please review the Group Guidelines Sheet (pdf) regarding the policies for group visits on campus.
See the College From Home
Morrisville State College has dozens of videos available online, showcasing the college grounds and buildings, residence halls, academic programs, and more.
- Leslie V. Crosley
Director of Admissions
- Ryan R. Clarke
- Doris K. Davis
Keyboard Specialist 2
- Lisa A. Godfrey
- Lindsey M. Graham
- Erin R. Longo
Transfer Admissions Advisor
- Andrea R. Mazor
- Matthew R. Polak
- Barbara A. Roback
Career Planning and Development Officer
- Brian A. Wallenhorst
- Melissa J. Ward
- Marlene A. Westcott