Connect With Our Students
Career Services is eager to connect you to our students and alumni who, with the hands-on experience they gain in our living classrooms and in the world of work, are employment-ready from the day they arrive at your organization. MSC students and graduates are:
- from one or more of our 75 bachelor, associate, and certificate programs, including technology, health sciences, business, automotive, criminal justice, agricultural and equine sciences, and other specialized fields.
- applying their skills in our real-world learning laboratories such as our automotive service center; greenhouse; Copper Turret restaurant; student nursing and massage therapy clinics; equine rehabilitation, breeding, and training centers; agribusinesses Morrisville Fresh, LLC and Nelson Farms; and travel agency.
- experienced as employees, with an overwhelming majority of bachelor candidates completing semester-long internships, and a high percentage of all students working on- and off-campus jobs while pursuing their degrees.
- part of one of the most diverse student population in the SUNY system.
We offer several ways to partner with us for your hiring needs, including:
- College Central Network (CCN)-Morrisville, our free, easy-to-use, on-line jobs and internships portal for students and alumni.
- on-campus interviews. The best way to get to know what our students offer is to speak with them. We can provide you an interview room and coordinate the interview scheduling.
- our annual spring Job & Internship Expo.
- classroom and campus-wide information sessions through our Networking and Recruitment Series and faculty collaborations.
- site visits to your place of business through academic departments and student groups.
- Central New York Recruiting Consortium (CNYRC), which allows you to market your jobs and internships to both Morrisville State College students and alumni and those of five other area colleges.
- fall Job Fair Extraordinaire through the Central New York Recruiting Consortium (CNYRC).
Please contact Barbara Roback at 315.684.6615 for more information about how we can help you meet your staffing demands.
Morrisville State College students set the world in motion. They gain hands-on experience in more than 75 programs with a 17:1 faculty to student ratio, laptop and wireless initiatives, cutting-edge technology in academic labs and access to real-world learning laboratories on campus.