Job Expo : Employer Information
Career Services is eager to connect you to our students and alumni who, with the hands-on experience they gain in our living classrooms and in the world of work, are poised to hit the ground running in your jobs, internships, and volunteer positions. Morrisville students and graduates are:
- from a broad range of more than 70 bachelor and associate programs, including healthcare, business, technology, agricultural sciences, entrepreneurship, automotive technology, and other specialized studies;
- practiced in applying their skills in our real-world learning laboratories such as agribusinesses Nelson Farms and Morrisville Fresh, LLC; student massage therapy and nursing clinics; automotive service center; greenhouse; equine rehabilitation center; travel agency; and the Copper Turret restaurant;
- experienced as employees, with a high percentage of students working on- and off-campus jobs and the majority of bachelor candidates completing semester-long internships;
- part of one of the most diverse student population in the SUNY system.
We offer several ways to partner with us for your hiring needs, including:
- College Central Network (CCN), our no-cost, employer-friendly, on-line jobs and internships portal;
- information sessions through our Networking and Recruitment Series and faculty collaborations;
- site visits to your place of business through academic departments and student groups;
- our annual Job & Internship Expo;
- on-campus interviews. The best way to get to know who are students are and what they have to offer is speaking with them directly. We can provide you an interview room and coordinate the scheduling of interested students.
Employers are also encouraged to register with the Central New York Recruiting Consortium, which allows you to market your jobs and internships to both Morrisville State College students and alumni and those of five other area colleges.
Please contact Barbara Roback at 315.684.6615 for more information about how we can help you meet your staffing demands.