JOIN US FOR OUR 2014 JOB & INTERNSHIP EXPO - APRIL 1, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm, STUAC GYMNASIUM!
Morrisville State College warmly welcomes employer partners, MSC students and alumni, and the general public to our annual Job & Internship Expo.
Employer Partners: Registration for the Expo is now open. Please visit the "Job & Internship Expo" link in CCN-Morrisville. to register. For questions about the event or assistance, contact Barbara Roback at 315.684.6615 or e-mail email@example.com. We hope you can join us for this opportunity to connect with MSC talent and see Morrisville in motion!
Students, alumni, and members of the general public: Please mark your calendars now for this valuable opportunity to connect with local and regional employers. More information about the event will be found on the Job & Internship Expo page of our site as April 1 approaches.
CAREER SERVICES FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Services can assist you in pursuing and achieving your career goals. We help students and alumni of all class years, areas of study, and career ambitions on:
- identifying and exploring career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letter, portfolio or personal statement
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
You can connect with us through:
- 30-minute in-person, telephone or Skype individual advising sessions (appointment required)
- 15-minute Advising Express drop-in hours (no appointments required). See our calendar for dates, times, and locations
- campus-wide and in-classroom workshops
- employer events such as our spring Job & Internship Expo, Networking and Recruitment Series, and employer information sessions
- custom or general workshops for student groups
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our on-line jobs and internships portal
Please call (315) 684-6615 to schedule an appointment or coordinate a workshop for your student group or class. This semester’s schedule of programs and Advising Express drop-in hours can be found on the Career Services calendar. Make sure to read your Career Services e-mails for additions and revisions (CareerServices@morrisville.edu),
We have many resources on the next few pages to complement our advising and workshops, and are constantly adding new ones, so check back often.