Join us for our 2016 Job & Internship Expo on March 31!
Students, alumni, and community members are invited to connect with MSC employer partners for full-time, part-time, and seasonal opportunities, and internships in our annual Expo at Thursday, March 31, from 12 pm - 2 pm. Check out our "Job & Internship Expo" page for details.
Career Services for students
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Service can assist you in pursuing and achieving your career goals including:
- identifying and exploring your best-fit career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letters, thank you notes, e-mails, and personal statements
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
There are many ways you can connect with us:
- 30-minute 1/1 session, which can be done in-person, by telephone, or via Skype (appointment required)
- 15-minute drop-in hours (no appointment required, but hours may vary weekly)
- campus-wide or group-specific workshops
- employer events such as our March 31 Job & Internship Expo, Networking and Recruitment Series, and employer information sessions
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our on-line jobs and internships portal
Call (315) 684-6615 or stop by 318 Crawford Hall to schedule a 1/1 appointment or to request a workshop for your student group. The schedule of workshops, speakers, and drop-in hours can be found on our calendar (see left sidebar). Make sure to read your weekly Career Services e-mails (sent to your Morrisville e-mail address) for details and additions.
In addition to our advising and workshops we have many resources on the next few pages, and are constantly adding new ones, so check back often. You can also give us a call at 315.684.6615 or CareerServices@morrisville.edu to let us know what information you need.