Calling all freshmen and transfers!
We're excited you'll be joining us on campus shortly and look forward to working with you over the next two to four years. We invite you to check out the 10 Career Services goals for freshman year we've compiled to get you on track for career sucess. Parents and other family and friends are also welcome to take a look to see how we work with students. We hope to see you in Career Services early and often!
Career Services has a new home!
To increase student access to our many services and resources, we've relocated to 318-319 Crawford Hall. Make sure to stop by to say hello and check out our new, larger space next time you're on campus. Hope to see you soon.
Career Services for students and alumni
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Service can assist you in pursuing and achieving your career goals including:
- identifying and exploring your best-fit career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letters, thank you notes, e-mails, and personal statements
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
There are many ways you can connect with us:
- 30-minute 1/1 session, which can be done in-person, by telephone, or via Skype (appointment required)
- 15-minute drop-in hours (no appointment required, but hours may vary weekly)
- campus-wide or group-specific workshops
- employer events such as our Networking and Recruitment Series, employer information sessions, and spring Job & Internship Expo
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our on-line jobs and internships portal
Call (315) 684-6615 or stop by 318 Crawford Hall to schedule a 1/1 appointment or to request a workshop for your student group. The schedule of workshops, speakers, and drop-in hours can be found on our calendar (see left sidebar). Make sure to read your weekly Career Services e-mails (sent to your Morrisville e-mail address) for details and additions.
In addition to our advising and workshops we have many resources on the next few pages, and are constantly adding new ones, so check back often. You can also give us a call at 315.684.6615 or CareerServices@morrisville.edu to let us know what information you need.