Lost/Stolen ID Card

College ID Services

If your ID card is lost or stolen, follow these steps immediently:

  • Report your lost or stolen ID card.
  • Log into Manage My ID and follow the instructions to report your card missing. 
    (You must register if you have never used Manage My ID.)
  • Replace your ID card.

We charge $5.00 for a replacement ID card. Visit our office in the Campus Store to replace your card.