Student ResponsibilitiesFinancial Aid
It is the student's responsibility to:
- Be familiar with the financial aid application procedures, including application forms and deadlines.
- Return all forms properly filled out within the prescribed time limits. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of any aid offered.
- Notify the financial aid office of any changes in the parents' or the student's financial situation. Financial aid packages may be adjusted to reflect changes.
- Notify the financial aid office of any private scholarships or awards received during the academic year.
- Notify the financial aid office of any change that reduces the course load to less than 12 credit hours per semester.
- Honor all agreements, including repayment provisions on loans, made with the college or other lending institutions.
- Provide all requested forms for the purpose of verifying family income, family size and similar matters.
- Re-apply for financial aid each academic year.
- Maintain eligibility for federal financial aid programs:
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours per semester.
- Enrolled in an approved program (New York State financial aid programs require 12 credit hours per semester)
- Be in good academic standing (Satisfactory academic progress toward a degree and pursuing an approved program of study).
- Dacia L. Banks
Director of Financial Aid
- Elizabeth D. Berry
Assistant Director Financial Aid, Financial Aid Officer
- Warren A. Harman
Financial Aid Counselor
- Amber L. Horner
Keyboard Specialist 1
- Christine A. Krause
Agency Program Aide