From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Aug 20Morrisville State will have presence throughout New York State Fair
- Aug 14Morrisville State welcomes students August 21-24
- Aug 14New director to take helm at Norwich campus of Morrisville State
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
August 30, 2014
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To The Oneida Movie Plex; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Hamilton Men
- 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM CAB Sponsored Trip to the NYS Fair
- 9:00 PM CAB Presents "Neighbors" in the STUAC Theatre