From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Apr 18Morrisville State students win awards at hospitality conference
- Apr 16Morrisville State students reach out to local community during April Month of Service
- Apr 14New Berlin resident named interim executive director at Norwich campus of Morrisville State
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
- Feb 21Ryan, Williams named Second Team USA College Football All-Americans
Top Tier Best Regional North College
US News and World Report
Morrisville State was honored with 2013 Tree Campus USA® recognition by the Arbor Day Foundation for its commitment to effective urban forest management.
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
April 21, 2014
- All Day Intramural Sponsored Open Swim at Cazenovia College Pool
- All Day Mo'Pride Lollipop Sale
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day CJC Sponsored Wristband Fundraiser
- 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM Intramural Sponsored Zumba in Multi Purpose Room in STUAC
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Blue Line Spring Development Mites Beginner