From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Sep 19Nelson Farms Country Store readies for changing season with giant mums, pie pumpkins and harvest of items
- Sep 15Morrisville State names new associate dean in the School of Science, Technology and Health Studies
- Sep 12Morrisville State to host open houses Sept. 27 and Nov. 15
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
September 21, 2014
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Halloween Holiday Basket Raffle
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To The Oneida Movie Plex; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Yankee Candle Sale
- 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM SUNY Buffalo Fair
- 4:00 PM CAB Presents "22 Jump Street" in the STUAC Theatre