From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Oct 17Hamilton resident, Morrisville State emeritus reappointed to College Council
- Oct 17Morrisville State Theater Department, SGO, to present “Bus Stop”
- Oct 16Morrisville State College adds charge to campus
- Oct 17Video of Morrisville State football player hurdling another to score touchdown goes viral
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
October 21, 2014
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Gertrude Hawk Chocolate Bar Sale
- All Day SME Sponsored 3-D Printing in Galbreath 006
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Intramural Sponsored Yoga in the Fitness Center Aerobics Room
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Intramural Sponsored Pilates in the Fitness Center
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Haldane HS
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Tri-County Counselors Association College Fair