From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Sep 23Morrisville State College Dairy Club to hold Annual Autumn Review Sale on September 24
- Sep 19Morrisville State College hosts inaugural Harvest Dinner
- Sep 19Morrisville State College hosts successful yearling sale
- Jul 10Morrisville State College horse, alumnus harness another victory for the college’s equine racing programs
- Jun 3Two Morrisville State College athletes receive Chancellor’s Scholar Athlete Award
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
September 30, 2016
- All Day Architecture Club Sponsored Supply Kit Fundraiser in the Design Center
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Halloween Gift Basket Raffle
- All Day Norwich SGO Sponsored HSO T-Shirt Sale in Follett Hall
- All Day CTS Sponsored Kayak Raffle
- 8:15 AM - 9:45 AM Massapequa High School
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Career Services Drop-in Hours