From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Apr 22Morrisville State to host Ag Day April 30
- Apr 22Morrisville State’s 104th commencement ceremony is Saturday, May 9
- Apr 21Morrisville State College joins in Arbor Day celebration April 24
- Apr 21Morrisville State College brings traditional logging events to campus through new woods sports team
- Oct 17Video of Morrisville State football player hurdling another to score touchdown goes viral
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
April 27, 2015
- All Day Architecture Club Sponsored Co-Operative Fundraiser in the Design Center
- 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM Intramural Sponsored Zumba in Multi Purpose Room in STUAC
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Oswego County Counselors Associate College Fair
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Player & Goalie Spring Development (Mite Beginner)
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Arlington Spring College Fair
- 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM Player & Goalie Spring Development (Mite Advanced)