From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Apr 15Ithaca mayor, one of the youngest mayors in US history, is keynote speaker at Morrisville State College commencement May 9
- Apr 15Morrisville State College to hold fun milk run, walk May 2
- Apr 13Morrisville State College students vet their specialties during first SUNY Undergraduate Research Conference
- Oct 17Video of Morrisville State football player hurdling another to score touchdown goes viral
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
April 21, 2015
- All Day Architecture Club Sponsored Co-Operative Fundraiser in the Design Center
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM Watervliet High School Visit
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Intramural Sponsored Pilates in the Multi Purpose Room
- 1:00 PM Campus Activities Board Meeting in Crawford Hall 105
- 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CJC Sponsored Take Back the Night
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Guilderland College Fair