From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Mar 18Earlville Opera House features work of three Morrisville State artists
- Mar 17Morrisville State to host open house March 28
- Mar 17Morrisville State to host second annual New York State Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda leadership conference
- Oct 17Video of Morrisville State football player hurdling another to score touchdown goes viral
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
March 31, 2015
- All Day CJC Sponsored Wristband Fundraiser
- All Day Architecture Club Sponsored Co-Operative Fundraiser in the Design Center
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM Job & Internship Expo
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Intramural Sponsored Pilates in the Multi Purpose Room
- 1:00 PM Campus Activities Board Meeting in Crawford Hall 105