From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Mar 6Morrisville State library features artist
- Feb 20Morrisville State touts high-tech equipment and its facilities during SkillsUSA contest
- Feb 19Morrisville State students earn leadership certification
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
- Feb 21Ryan, Williams named Second Team USA College Football All-Americans
Top Tier Best Regional North College
US News and World Report
Morrisville State was honored with 2013 Tree Campus USA® recognition by the Arbor Day Foundation for its commitment to effective urban forest management.
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
March 9, 2014
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Movie Night Raffle
- All Day SME Sponsored Safety Glasses Sale
- All Day Intramural Sponsored Open Swim at Cazenovia College Pool
- All Day CJC Sponsored Wristband Fundraiser
- 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Intramural Sponsored Dodgeball Tournament in Hamilton Hall