From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Sep 15Morrisville State names new associate dean in the School of Science, Technology and Health Studies
- Sep 12Morrisville State to host open houses Sept. 27 and Nov. 15
- Sep 10Professor Margaret Hoose Updates CNYNews.com on Norwich Campus Happenings
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
September 18, 2014
- All Day CAB Sponsored Discount Movie Tickets To Hamilton Theatre; Stop By The Student Activities Office For More Information
- All Day IFSEA Sponsored Yankee Candle Sale
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CAB Sponsored Postcard to Home in the Student Activities Office
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Housatonic Valley HS
- 1:00 PM Auto Club Meeting in Auto Building 102
- 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM SUNY New Paltz College Night