From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Jul 31Morrisville State helps train students for renewable energy trade
- Jul 9Morrisville State University Police, faculty, staff reach out to storm-ravaged community
- Jun 24Children’s Center at Morrisville State sponsors annual ChildRUN
- Mar 3Morrisville State to join Empire 8 as football affiliate in 2015
- Feb 21Ryan, Williams named Second Team USA College Football All-Americans
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
July 31, 2014
- 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SU Summer Youth Employment Professional Development Day
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Skate N Shoot
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Figure Skating