Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness was created to advance the mission and strategic plan of Morrisville State College. The primary focus of the office is to serve as a resource in evidence-based planning, policy formation, and decision making by:
- Supporting college-wide strategic planning and decision-making through the analysis, presentation, and distribution of relevant research throughout the campus community
- Coordinating systematic assessment of progress on strategic goals
- Facilitating the use of research to make informed resource allocation and policy decisions
- Compiling information for campus compliance with external reporting requirements of the State University of New York (SUNY), the State of New York, the Federal Government, national organizations, and public and private information services
- Streamlining the data request and distribution process to ensure data consistency and accuracy.
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness receives hundreds of data requests annually, from both internal and external sources. If you need information, please do the following:
- Look through the existing resources available on this website
- If you do not see what you need or have a more involved request please fill out the Data Request Form.