- Students work closely with caring, highly qualified faculty.
- The degree program is designed to capitalize on current employment trends. The job outlook for those educated in Human Services is excellent.
- Practical field experiences are incorporated throughout the program to help students identify areas of interest, build professional networks, and develop references for future employment.
- Integration of technology in course assignments and core curriculum provide graduates with the skills necessary for success in our increasingly technological society.
- Partnerships with local organizations provide opportunities for collaboration in addressing community social needs.
- Students in the program will develop professional portfolios which will allow them to organize their strengths and assets for presentation to potential employers.
- Graduates of the program will be poised to evaluate and create opportunities for social change.