Agricultural Business Development B.B.A.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Seek and identify consumer opportunities for value-added agriculture products locally, regionally, and globally.
- Utilize key demographic trends to formulate an effective business plan.
- Identify the best use of rural resources as they relate to agriculture and the demands of consumers.
- Use electronic resources such as the Internet to facilitate the exchange of information between producers, suppliers, distributors, and consumers.
- Use advanced technology such as Global Positioning Systems (GPS) to increase agricultural productivity.
- Create, operate, and succeed at agricultural enterprises.
- Seek financing and maintain positive relationships with creditors and financial institutions.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with relevant individuals outside of the agriculture community.