What advice would you give other students?
“Take advantage of all opportunities set before you at MSC. Get involved and go outside of your comfort zone. Learn from all you do here in your successes and in your failures as well.”
Agricultural Business Development B.B.A.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Seek and identify consumer opportunities for value-added agriculture products locally, regionally, and globally.
- Utilize key demographic trends to formulate an effective business plan.
- Identify the best use of rural resources as they relate to agriculture and the demands of consumers.
- Use electronic resources such as the Internet to facilitate the exchange of information between producers, suppliers, distributors, and consumers.
- Use advanced technology such as Global Positioning Systems (GPS) to increase agricultural productivity.
- Create, operate, and succeed at agricultural enterprises.
- Seek financing and maintain positive relationships with creditors and financial institutions.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with relevant individuals outside of the agriculture community.