Agricultural Science, Business, and Dairy Department
Welcome to the Department of Agricultural Science, Dairy Management, and Agricultural Business Web pages. Throughout these pages, you will notice that students are our focal point. Our departmental goals, which complement this philosophy, are:
- To develop technical, entrepreneurial, business, professional, communicational, critical thinking, computer and agricultural competency of students through the three programs (Agricultural Science, Dairy Management, and Agricultural Business) offered by the department.
- To develop the interpersonal and leadership skills of the students in the department through departmental clubs.
- To provide an environment for students that is conducive to gain the skills, knowledge, and attitude needed for them to succeed in their chosen profession.
- To assist graduates in securing jobs in their chosen professions.
- To promote excellence in education in each program of the department.
- To promote the image of production agriculture as a science- and technology-based business.
We hope that you find our web pages informative and helpful. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.