How did your education at Morrisville get you to where you are today?
“My education at MSC helped get me to where I am today because it gave me the knowledge and skills I needed to be able to succeed in my career.”
Equine Science B.Tech.
Typical Class Schedule
- ERID 300 - Adv. Equine Specialization I
- ESCI 310 - Applied Equine Nutrition
- ARGO 310 - Pasture Management and Forage Production
- ESCI 315 - Equine Business Management
- COMP 310 - AdvanceTechnical Communication
- ERID 350 - Advanced Equine Special II
- AGBS 220 - Agricultural Finance
- Accounting Elective
- Biology or Chemistry as advised
- Social Science as advised
This schedule assumes that students have completed four semesters of equine science and earned their associate of applied science (A.A.S.) degree in Equine Science and Managementor a closely related field.
Upon graduation, students completing the bachelor of technology (B.Tech.) degree will have earned both an associate of applied science and a bachelor of technology degree.