How did your education at Morrisville get you to where you are today?
"The beauty of a Morrisville education was the diversity in which I gained while in attendance. Today it's helped me to adapt to various jobs and give me the tools to not be stagnant in an industry which is known to cause burn outs."
Equine Science B.Tech.
Typical Class Schedule
- ERID 300 - Adv. Equine Specialization I
- ESCI 310 - Applied Equine Nutrition
- ARGO 310 - Pasture Management and Forage Production
- ESCI 315 - Equine Business Management
- COMP 310 - AdvanceTechnical Communication
- ERID 350 - Advanced Equine Special II
- AGBS 220 - Agricultural Finance
- Accounting Elective
- Biology or Chemistry as advised
- Social Science as advised
This schedule assumes that students have completed four semesters of equine science and earned their associate of applied science (A.A.S.) degree in Equine Science and Managementor a closely related field.
Upon graduation, students completing the bachelor of technology (B.Tech.) degree will have earned both an associate of applied science and a bachelor of technology degree.