What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
Horticulture Business Management B.Tech.
Spader Horticulture Center has some of the most modern, state-of-the-art facilities available to students. These include:
- 11,368 square feet of greenhouse space including a high efficiency computer controlled climate, automatic heat / shade control, ebb and flood benches, tropical display, and hydroponic production areas
- Raspberry Tunnel
- Outdoor Container Plant Nursery
- Satellite Food Production Greenhouse & Farm
- Campus Arboretum
- Botany & Tissue Culture Labs
- Soils/Horticulture Production lab
- Landscape Architecture Design Studios
- Flower Shop equipped with 3 walk-in coolers and a display cooler
- Floral Design Lab
- 50-seat Lecture Hall equipped for laptop use and state-of-the-art classroom instruction aids
- Computer Lab with 14 desktop with CAD software
- Conference room
- Storage House for Materials & Equipment