Office Administration A.A.S.
Office Technology Club
The Office Technology Club is open to all Office Technology majors. Students in the Office Technology program elect their officers and organize and run their own events. Some of the events they have organized include:
- Field trips to area businesses, job fairs, conventions and workshops
- Host a "professional makeover" day by bringing in a fashion consultant to assist with Portfolio Day, etc.
- Participate in the college Orientation Day/Visitation Days with fun activities and awards given to participants
- Sponsor guest speakers on campus
- Host movies
- Organize and host an Office Technology luncheon each fall and spring semester which recognizes Office Technology students who will be graduating, as well as recognizing special skills achieved to certain individuals within the program
As you can see, there is more to this program than just sitting in a classroom. Come and check us out or e-mail us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you might have.