What advice would you give other students?
“No matter what happens, finish what you start. Don’t be afraid to do more and get involved on campus. Don’t be satisfied with being average; it’s easy to be average, but it takes time and dedication to be great. Nothing great comes easy or happens overnight.”
Technology Management B.Tech.
Upon completion of the Technology Management B.Tech. program, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively both in writing and in presentations.
- Evaluate strategies for solving business problems.
- Recognize and promote ethical and responsible business practices.
- Utilize quantitative analysis to evaluate current and future market segment opportunities.
- Apply quantitative analysis to evaluate business profitability.
- Assess and evaluate the impact of developing technologies on business opportunities.
- Identify technology and workforce strategies to enhance overall productivity.
- Prepare a competitive industry analysis in support of strategic decision making.