Technology Management B.Tech.
Upon completion of the Technology Management B.Tech. program, graduates will be able to:
- Communicate effectively both in writing and in presentations.
- Evaluate strategies for solving business problems.
- Recognize and promote ethical and responsible business practices.
- Utilize quantitative analysis to evaluate current and future market segment opportunities.
- Apply quantitative analysis to evaluate business profitability.
- Assess and evaluate the impact of developing technologies on business opportunities.
- Identify technology and workforce strategies to enhance overall productivity.
- Prepare a competitive industry analysis in support of strategic decision making.