What MSC professor has influenced you and why?
“They are all amazing in their own ways. All of the hospitality professors are awesome! Professor Joan Johnson pushes all of her students to go above and beyond. Professor Kerry Beadle teaches you without you even realizing that you are learning. Professor John Felton is always there for his students and his door is always open. Professor Anthony Lupino has this spirit to him that is so inspiring.”
Technology Management: Resort & Recreation Services B.B.A.
The B.B.A. program in Technology Management: Resort and Recreation Services will prepare graduates for rewarding careers in the global service economy. Career Opportunities for graduates include management level positions worldwide at:
- Vacation Excursion Companies
- Sports and Entertainment Complexes
- Conference and Convention Facilities
- Amusement parks
- Commercial Recreation Establishments
- Sales, Advertising, and Marketing Entities
- Rental Transportation Companies
- Parks and Clubs
- Casinos and Cruise Lines
- Communication Services Entities
- Tourism Promotion Agencies
- Professional Associations