What activities have you been involved with on and off campus?
"After my first semester I joined IFSEA (International Food Service Executives Association.) Through IFSEA I was able to attend their International Conference in Orlando, Florida. I attended several seminars held by IFSEA leaders from around the world and was able to hear their professional advice about the industry. I also received relevant career training. The IFSEA conference allowed me to grow as a young professional and to network to gain professional references in the industry. I am also fortunate to have received several academic scholarships through IFSEA."
Technology Management: Resort & Recreation Services B.B.A.
The B.B.A. program in Technology Management: Resort and Recreation Services will prepare graduates for rewarding careers in the global service economy. Career Opportunities for graduates include management level positions worldwide at:
- Vacation Excursion Companies
- Sports and Entertainment Complexes
- Conference and Convention Facilities
- Amusement parks
- Commercial Recreation Establishments
- Sales, Advertising, and Marketing Entities
- Rental Transportation Companies
- Parks and Clubs
- Casinos and Cruise Lines
- Communication Services Entities
- Tourism Promotion Agencies
- Professional Associations