Criminal Justice B.Tech.
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Exercise professionalism in executing duties in law enforcement and other criminal justice careers.
- Incorporate technological advances to processing evidence and to support criminal justice objectives and operations.
- Identify, collect, and preserve evidence according to standard police practice.
- Competently construct emergency plans, mutual aid agreements and interagency cooperation to insure public safety.
- Anticipate and appraise computer and network threats and vulnerabilities within public and private sectors.
- Acknowledge and predict diversity and cultural influences in human behavior, particularly in stressful events.
- Assess nationally accepted procedures and concepts in emergency preparedness.
- Critique the varying goals and priorities of the many disciplines in the criminal justice system.