How did your education at Morrisville get you to where you are today?
"The experiences I gained at Morrisville are by far the most valuable I could have had. The hands-on experience through the course work is something that not many other colleges can accommodate because of their large programs."
Dietetic Technician A.A.S.
Dietetic Technician Curriculum Fees
Students should expect the following Dietetic Technician Curriculum fees:
- Food Production Uniform - $60.00
- Field Experience Uniform (Lab Coat) – $23.00
- Nutrition Conferences - $25.00
- Food Production Laboratory Fees (FSAD 101 & NUTR 260) – $35.00, $80.00
- Transportation Fee to Field Experience Sites – if applicable - $75.00 per semester
- Academy Student Membership - $50.00 per year (requires annual renewal)
- Student Professional Liability Insurance - $24.00 per year (requires annual renewal)
- Course textbook fees – varies – see the Campus Store for more information
All fees are approximate.
The Dietetic Technician Student Handbook describes additional program policies.