How did your education at Morrisville get you to where you are today?
"The experiences I gained at Morrisville are by far the most valuable I could have had. The hands-on experience through the course work is something that not many other colleges can accommodate because of their large programs."
Dietetic Technician/Nutrition Care A.A.S.
Dietetic Technician Curriculum Fees
Students should expect the following Dietetic Technician Curriculum fees:
- Food Production Uniform - $60.00
- Field Experience Uniform (Lab Coat) – $23.00
- Nutrition Conferences - $25.00
- Food Production Laboratory Fees (FSAD 101 & NUTR 260) – $35.00, $80.00
- Transportation Fee to Field Experience Sites – if applicable - $75.00 per semester
- Academy Student Membership - $50.00 per year (requires annual renewal)
- Student Professional Liability Insurance - $24.00 per year (requires annual renewal)
- Course textbook fees – varies – see the Campus Store for more information
All fees are approximate.
The Dietetic Technician Student Handbook describes additional program policies.