"I chose Morrisville because of the program and fantastic facilities. I love being able to work hands-on within the first week of classes. The small class sizes are also great! I love how the professors know me and can work with students individually. I felt welcomed once I stepped on campus."
Massage Therapy A.A.S.
Typical Class Schedule
- MAST 101 - Eastern Anatomy & Physiology
- MAST 102 - Western Massage I
- BIOL 135 - Myology I
- BIOL 150 - Human Anatomy + Physiology I
- English as advised
- MAST 103 - Western Massage II
- MAST 104 - Eastern Massage
- BIOL 136 - Myology II
- BIOL 151 - Human Anatomy + Physiology II
- BSAD 102 - Business Mathematics
- PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- MAST 201 - Western Medical Massage
- MAST 202 - Eastern Medical Massage
- MAST 203 - Professional Issues
- BIOL 137 - Neurology
- Social Science as advised
Students who do not meet the regular requirements for admission to the Massage Therapy program but demonstrate the potential for completing the course may be admitted to the Liberal Arts–Science curriculum. These students will complete prerequisite coursework in the first year and then enter the Massage Therapy program to complete the full degree after three years of study.