Mechanical Engineering Technology A.A.S.
Typical Class Schedule
- COMP 101 - Composition and Research
- MATH 103 - College Algebra w/ Trig
- PHYS 107 - Introductory Physics I
- CAD 184 - CAD for Mechanical Design
- DRFT 151 - Engineering Drawing I
- MECH 120 - Engineering Materials
- COMP 110 - Technical Communications
- MATH 147 - Selected Topics In Precalculus
- MFG 110 - Dimensional Metrology
- CAD 186 - 3-D Parametric Solid Modeling
- MECH 101 - Machine Tools
- MECH 211 - Analytical Mechanics (Statics)
- MATH 151 - Analytic Geometry & Calculus I
- MECH 213 - Strength of Materials
- MFG 221 - Manufacturing Processes 1
- MFG 206 - CNC Machining
- DRFT 252 - Geometric Dimension Tolerance
- General Education Elective
The two-year Mechanical Engineering Technology curriculum has a total of 71 credit hours, 29 credit hours of courses in the humanities, social sciences, mathematics and sciences, and 42 credit hours of mechanical, manufacturing and technical graphics courses. The minimum math required is MATH 151 Analytical Geometry and Calculus I. A beginning student having the minimum entrance requirements will take the sequence of courses shown below.
This is a Thinkpad University Program.