What “fun fact” can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
“In the nursing lab there is a mannequin that gives birth. Not a lot of students know about that, unless you’re a nursing student and you’re at the end of your program when you have a maternity course. She can give birth to twins! It’s great practice.”
Typical Class Schedule
- NURS 105 - Fundamentals of Nursing 1A
- NURS 110 - Fundamentals of Nursing IB
- BIOL 150 - Human Anatomy + Physiology I
- COMP 101 - Composition and Research
- PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- NURS 150 - Care of Common Health Problems
- BIOL 151 - Human Anatomy + Physiology II
- PSYC 241 - Child Development
The courses listed are intended to provide an example of courses a student might take in the course of their degree program. The courses may change and are not an exact duplication of a student schedule.