"I chose Morrisville because of the program and fantastic facilities. I love being able to work hands-on within the first week of classes. The small class sizes are also great! I love how the professors know me and can work with students individually. I felt welcomed once I stepped on campus."
Typical Class Schedule
- NURS 105 - Fundamentals of Nursing 1A
- NURS 110 - Fundamentals of Nursing IB
- BIOL 150 - Human Anatomy + Physiology I
- COMP 101 - Composition and Research
- PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- NURS 150 - Care of Common Health Problems
- BIOL 151 - Human Anatomy + Physiology II
- PSYC 241 - Child Development
The courses listed are intended to provide an example of courses a student might take in the course of their degree program. The courses may change and are not an exact duplication of a student schedule.