How did your education at Morrisville get you to where you are today?
"My education at Morrisville has been the keystone of my professional life. Morrisville offered plenty of good experiences with clinical rotations, hands on labs, and plenty of excellent mentors."
Typical Class Schedule
- NURS 105 - Fundamentals of Nursing 1A
- NURS 110 - Fundamentals of Nursing IB
- BIOL 150 - Human Anatomy + Physiology I
- COMP 101 - Composition and Research
- PSYC 101 - Introduction to Psychology
- NURS 150 - Care of Common Health Problems
- NURS 152 - Pharmacology I
- PSYC 241 - Child Development
- BIOL 151 - Human Anatomy + Physiology II
- NURS 108 - Basic Nutrition
- NURS 210 - Care - Complex Health Problems
- NUTR 212 - Pharmacology II
- BIOL 285 - General Microbiology
The courses listed are intended to provide an example of courses a student might take in the course of their degree program. The courses may change and are not an exact duplication of a student schedule.