Enroll in a Payment Plan or Pay OnlineStudent Accounts
To help you meet your educational expenses, Morrisville State College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. FACTS is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges, and no credit check.
The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a $25 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment which is automatically deducted within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system.
How to create your FACTS Account
When enrolling with FACTS, you will need the following information:
- Your nine digit Student ID
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments
- Information to create your FACTS Access Code
- Account information for the person responsible for payment
Then follow the steps below:
- Log in to Web for Students
- Click On:
- Student Information & Financial Aid
- Student Account
- FACTS Payment Plan
You will then be prompted to select a term to establish your payment plan. You will be provided a summary of your semester charges which will enable you to select the amount needed to cover your bill.
How FACTS Works
Depending on when you register for classes and submit your FACTS Payment Agreement form, either of the following payment plans may apply:
- Monthly payments only ($25 per semester)
- An immediate down payment followed by monthly payments ($25 per semester)
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) which are payments that you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. These payments are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Morrisville State College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will automatically be charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.