Forms & Documents
- Residence Hall License 2014-2015
- Students over 18 years of age must accept the Housing License online via Web for Students. Students under 18 years of age at time of check in, must sign with parent or guardian prior to or at time of check in.
- Room Selection Process for Current Students
- This brochure gives an overview of the room selection process for current students at Morrisville State College.
- Online Room Selection Instructions : Picking A Room
- More detailed instructions on how to navigate the online selection of your room.
Other Forms & Documents
- Room Condition Record
- This document records the presence and condition of furnishings in the room and the general condition of the room at the time a student accepts occupancy.
- What to Pack
- A handy guide to what items to pack - and leave at home - when you move to Morrisville.
- RA Application
- RA Application Form
- Incoming New, Transfer, Current Student Request to Live Off Campus For Next Year
- Incoming new and transfer students or current students who wish to be exempted from the residency requirement for first and second year students must submit form to the Office Residence Life. For the following year only. Not for use for current students for current year.
- RA Application Reference Form
- Reference form for RA applicants.