Forms & Documents
- Residence Hall License
- Students over 18 years of age must accept the Housing License online via Web for Students. Students under 18 years of age at time of check in, must sign with parent or guardian prior to or at time of check in.
- Room Selection Process for Current Students
- This brochure gives an overview of the room selection process for current students at Morrisville State College. Please note that hall availability might change.
- Online Room Selection Instructions : Picking A Room
- More detailed instructions on how to navigate the online selection of your room.
Other Forms & Documents
- Room Condition Record
- This document records the presence and condition of furnishings in the room and the general condition of the room at the time a student accepts occupancy.
- What to Pack
- A handy guide to what items to pack - and leave at home - when you move to Morrisville.
- Campus Link Newsletter
- Current Campus Link Newsletter
- RA Application
- Information and form required to apply for an RA position.
- My Student Body - Login & Registration Instructions
- My Student Body is an online student wellness program for colleges and universities.
- New or Transfer Student Request to Live Off Campus Form
- New or transfer students who wish to be exempted from the residency requirement for first and second year students must submit form to the Office Residence Life.