Forms & Documents
- Residence Hall License 2015-2016
- Students over 18 years of age must accept the Housing License online via Web for Students. Students under 18 years of age at time of check in, must sign with parent or guardian prior to or at time of check in.
- What to Pack
- A handy guide to what items to pack - and leave at home - when you move to Morrisville.
- Room Rates for 2015-16
- Room rates for 2015-2016. Room rates are shown separately in left column and then to the right with room fee and meal plan options available to that type of room.
Other Forms & Documents
- Room Condition Record
- This document records the presence and condition of furnishings in the room and the general condition of the room at the time a student accepts occupancy.
- Incoming New, Transfer, Current Student Request to Live Off Campus For Next Year
- Incoming new and transfer students or current students who wish to be exempted from the residency requirement for first and second year students must submit form to the Office Residence Life. For the following year only. Not for use for current students for current year.
- RA Application Faculty or Staff Reference Form
- Reference form for Resident Assistant applicants.
- Resident Assistant Application
- This application is required to apply for employment in addition to a cover letter, resume and two references.
- Resident Assistant Applicant Tips and Position Overview
- A brief overview of the Resident Assistant position and some helpful tips to aid candidates in preparing for the process.
- EOP Resident Assistant Application Summer 2015
- This position is through the EOP office. EOP RAs are for the July summer EOP session only and are not Residence Life RAs for the normal academic year.