Move-In and Move-Out Timeline
Fall 2013 Semester
Although residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for Thanksgiving, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons 1 and 2, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to college scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only 8am August 22, 2013.
- Residence halls open for returning students 8am August 25, 2013. No early arrivals are allowed. Students who return early and are not approved to work for the college will be charged $60 a night.
- Residence halls close at 6pm October 11, 2013.
Residence halls reopen at noon October 15, 2013.
- Residence Halls close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 26, 2013.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, December 1, 2013.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at noon on Tuesday, December 17. Students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam. Students not planning to return for spring semester must remove all personal belongings by hall closing December 17, 2013.
Spring 2014 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls reopen for all residents 9am on Sunday, January 19, 2013.
Spring Break 1
- Residence Halls close 6pm on Friday, March 14, 2014. Students with classes that extend beyond 6pm are allowed to remain upon registering with RD prior to closing.
- Residence Halls reopen at noon on Sunday March 23, 2014.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close noon on May 13, 2013 for non-graduating students. Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24 hours of their last final exam.
All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.