Housing Requirements 

All first-time, full-time students whose permanent residence is beyond a 30 mile radius of Morrisville State College are required to reside on campus for four consecutive semesters, or until 60 credits have been completed. Transfer students with fewer than sixty credits or less than 4 semesters at another college are also required to live on campus. In special cases, a student may apply for a residency requirement exemption through the office of Student Housing. 

New or Transfer Student Request to Live Off Campus (pdf)


All campus housing facilities have washers and dryers for your use at no additional cost for cold water washings and dryers. Your clothes will come clean in cold water if you use cold water detergents. However, if you prefer hot water, there is one hot water machine in each laundry room and the cost is only a quarter. All laundry facilities are located on the lower level of each building with exceptions being Cayuga & Oneida Halls where machines are located on both the lower level and the first floor, and Commons II where machines are located on each floor. You can see the availability of machines and check the status of your laundry by going to http://washalert.morrisville.edu and selecting your residence hall. If you have any questions or concerns with regard to laundry equipment, please call (315) 684-6324.


Madison County has an active recycling program and the campus is highly involved. Morrisville State College students have led the county in recycling over the past few years and hope you will do your part in saving the earth. More information about recycling


All campus housing facilities and most academic buildings have vending machines filled with beverages, snacks, candy, and entrée type items. The Shop24 vending stores are located by Seneca and South Hall and offer many items typically found in convenience store which can be accessed 24 hours a day. Mustang Money can be used for the convenience of purchasing all your favorite snack foods and more! To add money to your Mustang Money account, go to http://get.cbord.com/morrisville.


You automatically receive cable hookup (including HBO) at no additional cost if you reside on campus. You will need a QAM cable-ready television or a QAM conversion box which may be available at our Campus Store (315-684-6073) through special order or at your local electronics retailer.

If you have any cable questions or concerns, please call: (315) 684-6324.

List of TV Channels Campus TV Listings

Housing services are provided by the Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation