Emergency InformationUniversity Police
In the event of an emergency, Morrisville State College has several systems in place to reach as much of the college community as possible in a short amount of time.
- NY Alert e-mail/text messaging/phone to any student or employee who has registered.
- Broadcast e-mail messages to all college e-mail addresses.
- The Morrisville State College home page.
- Loudspeakers on Bailey Hall, Cayuga Hall, Whipple Administration Building, and Butcher Library.
- Campus Information Channel - Channel 2 on campus televisions
- Message on the main switchboard line
- Resident Directors in all residence halls and the Morrisville Commons will be notified by radio, and will notify and inform residents within each residence hall
- Local and regional media - television, radio and newspapers
- Public Address systems on University Police cars and maintenance vehicles