Scheduling on the WebWeb for Students
See your advisor, who will review your program requirements with you, help you complete and sign the course request form and supply you with your Schedule PIN (personal identification number) which will be needed to sign on to the Web-based schedule site.
Be sure that you have the course, subject code, section number and CRN (course reference number) for both your initial course schedule and all alternate courses so you can quickly select classes once you are on-line.
Check with your advisor before changing a course. If you drop a course needed for graduation or for a prerequisite, it may cause you problems in the long term that could lengthen your time until graduation.
Remember, you must be scheduled for a minimum of 12 credits to be a full-time student. If you are unable to schedule for at least 12 credits because of closed courses, see your advisor to solve the problem because it will jeopardize housing, financial aid, insurance, bills, etc.
* Remember, the final responsibility for meeting your program requirements rests with you!
Academic Advising begins on Monday, March 18. Students can schedule online according to the dates below.
|Total Number of Credit Hours*||Access to On-Line Scheduler at 7:30 a.m.|
|Greater Than 90 Credit Hours||Monday, March 25|
|Greater Than 60 Credit Hours||Wednesday, March 27|
|Greater Than 45 Credit Hours||Monday, April 8|
|Greater Than 30 Credit Hours||Monday, April 15|
|All Other Students||Monday, April 22|
* Includes courses in progress
Access to the on-line scheduler will end August 29 at 5:00 p.m. After August 29 you will be able to see and print your schedule on-line, but will not be able to make any changes. Once your bill is paid, you will be able to see and print your schedule with building and room numbers.
Steps to Building Your Schedule
*Follow every step in order
- Go to the Web For Students Login Page
- Read information on screen, then click on Login button
- Enter your USER ID (your SSN)
- Enter your general PIN
- Click the LOGIN Button (if you have never used this system before, you may be prompted to create a new PIN)
- Read the terms of usage and then click on AFFIRM AND ADVANCE. Note that this page will only display the first time you sign-on to the system
- Click on STUDENT AND FINANCIAL AID (this will take you to the Student Main Menu)
- Click on SCHEDULING
- Click on SELECT TERM
- Select the semester for which you are scheduling
- Click on SUBMIT TERM
- Click on ADD OR DROP CLASSES
- Enter your ALTERNATE PIN (assigned to you by your advisor)
- Click on SUBMIT PIN
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- For each course, enter the CRN* of the course and then click on SUBMIT CHANGES
- After you click on submit changes, scroll down on the screen to check the status of the courses you have selected. A link error message means you must schedule for both lecture and lab for this course
- Click on RETURN TO MENU
- At this point, you may print your schedule if you wish.**
- If your schedule is acceptable, print both versions of your schedule
- To exit scheduling properly, you MUST:
1.) Scroll to top right of screen and click EXIT
2.) At the top left corner of your browser, click on FILE and click on EXIT from the choices given
*If you do not know the CRN of a course, click on LOOK UP CLASSES TO ADD or CLASS SEARCH. Add criteria for the search, keeping your search as broad as possible; i.e. subject or course number. Scroll to the bottom and click GET CLASSES.
**Printing a weekly schedule will show classes scheduled only during that particular week. Printing a detailed schedule will show all scheduled classes for the term.