The Technology Center handles Lenovo laptop computer sales, service contracts and operates a full service Lenovo warranty and repair shop. Additionally, the Technology Center maintains AT&T mobile phone distribution.
College ID Services
Card Uses and Care
Your ID card is a necessary part of your college career here at Morrisville.
- Identification: Your ID card is a valid picture ID on campus.
- Meal Plans: In order to use your meal plan or Dining Plus Points at dining facilities you must have your ID card.
- Mustang Money: Mustang Money is a declining balance account used for purchases at MAC locations including Campus Stores, vending machines, dining centers and participating local merchants. Purchases are taxable and the balance is refundable at the end of the academic year. Money is loaded right onto the student’s ID card. Please note that after one year of inactivity a $10 per month dormancy fee will be implemented on Mustang Money until funds are depleted. This dormancy fee will be retroactive to the first month of inactivity.
- Building Access: Certain buildings require your ID card to enter, such as some residence halls, computer labs, and classrooms.
- Library Card: The Library requires your ID card to check out books.
- Computer Access: Certain computers require your ID card.
Treat your card well! If you punch a hole in or deface your ID card (using stickers, etc.) you will have to replace your ID card ($5.00). If you would like to put your card on a key ring, there are ID card holders for sale at the Campus Store.
Please keep your card in its original condition.