This page provides information for students, faculty and staff related to local, SUNY System, Blackboard and other technology resources.
Show Content For
Resources for Faculty and Staff
SUNY Online Help Desk for Faculty
SUNY Morrisville is a member campus of the SUNY Online HelpDesk. This HelpDesk should be your first point of contact when experiencing technical issues with an online, blended or web-supplemented course that uses the Blackboard Learning Management System as they can most often give you a quicker response to your question/issue. is staffed with experts in the workings of online courses and can assist with:
- Solving technical issues that might arise
- Performing online tasks such as creating content, assignments, quizzes or tests, or discussions
- Answering questions pertaining to course delivery, e.g. navigating discussions, grading assignments, adjusting release settings, etc.
- Ensuring that your computer system is set up optimally for the online environment and troubleshoot browser issues that you may encounter
You can contact the SUNY Online HelpDesk during their extensive available hours, including evenings and weekend days. Hours are posted on their website.
In addition to SUNY Online HelpDesk, the SUNY Morrisville Instructional Designer in the Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) is available to answer questions regarding course design, development and delivery as well as help with minor technical issues that may arise with your course.
Main Website for the SUNY Online HelpDesk
Phone Number: +1 (844) 673-6786
Also be sure to review the SUNY Online Knowledge Base for frequently asked questions and articles pertaining to Blackboard, Technical Support, and Known Issues.
- SUNY’s Resource Page
SUNY online creates a website to provide resources for transitioning to learning online.
- SUNY Morrisville Faculty/Staff Resource Center
A Blackboard course designed by the Teaching and Learning Center includes all local resources for faculty and staff.
- Blackboard Help for Instructors
Faculty and staff could find Blackboard tutorials from the website.
- YouTube Channel of SUNY Center for Professional Development
SUNY CPD did lots of workshops for faculty and staff. All recordings of these workshop will be uploaded to this YouTube Channel.
- Teaching Modalities
Show Content For
Resources for Students
- Success strategies for students in online education
- Open SUNY Help Desk support hours, contact information and self-help tools
- Blackboard Training for Students (need to sign-in with Blackboard ID and password)
- Blackboard Help
- Student Guidelines for Online Learning