Housing Application

Housing Policy

Students who live in SUNY Morrisville housing must accept a housing license and hold a residential meal plan as required by the Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation.

The college does not provide married/family student housing. All freshmen and sophomores are required to live in college housing. Exceptions to the housing requirement include students who are designated above sophomore status, can commute from their permanent address within a 30-mile radius from the college, are married or in a domestic partnership, are a military veteran, are 21 years or older, or are an international student. Any student who qualifies for one of these exemptions, but decides to live in college housing will be expected to meet the terms of the housing license, including living in college housing for both the fall and spring semesters.

Students who wish to be exempt or released from the housing license must apply for exemption. Students may or may not be released from their license and should not move out of college housing or enter into any off-campus housing agreement until their application is reviewed and a decision is reached by a committee.

Complete the Housing Application 

Housing Application Instructions

for New Students for Returning Students